Vyne Dental, a leading provider of revenue cycle, claims and practice management solutions, and electronic health information exchange for all-sized dental practices, announces sweeping, comprehensive enhancements to its Vyne Trellis platform.
Vyne Trellis, one of the dental industry’s most comprehensive revenue cycle and communications engines, provides a robust end-to-end dental billing solution for dental claims management, including simple, integrated electronic attachments, batch and real-time eligibility and benefits verification, all in one intuitive, easy-to-use solution.
A few of Vyne Trellis’ most innovative enhanced features include:
- Batch and real-time benefit plan eligibility verification to reduce the time practice team members spend on the phone with payers — office managers and billers receive verification of patient benefits within seconds through the Vyne Trellis web-based platform;
- A robust electronic attachment submission solution, that’s connected to more than 800 payers across the country;
- A feature-rich portal that integrates a practice’s submitted, processed, and paid claims, supporting attachments and documentation, and eligibility status — to each patient and their respective payer; and
- Intelligent validation engine to identify potential errors, such as missing subscriber IDs, claim form information, attachment requirements, and patient and provider detail, before electronically submitting claims to a payer — reducing rejected claims, creating efficiency in the billing workflow, and accelerating reimbursements back into the practice.
Vyne Trellis continues to evolve and, in so doing, redefine what “revenue cycle management solution” means to the dental practice. Throughout 2021, Vyne Dental strategically expanded its portfolio to add simple, customizable electronic forms, text and email reminders, online reviews, and secure communications, including email and inter-office chat portfolio.
This strategic shift allows dental practices on Vyne Trellis to initiate the electronic, automated interaction with their patients much earlier in their journey, thus ensuring a timely resolution to all revenue collection attempts, while simultaneously improving patient experience, reducing friction, and cutting costs.
Vyne Dental, a leading provider of revenue cycle, claims management and electronic health information exchange for all-sized dental practices, announces that it has acquired Operability, LLC, and its OperaDDS patient communications and engagement platform.
With more than 14,000 combined users in the United States, OperaDDS facilitates end-to-end transfer of information between dental practices, provider, and patients via automated email, two-way text messaging, custom paperless forms, and encrypted email services.
OperaDDS automatically texts or emails dental patients with appointment reminders, new or expired electronic forms, and other important communications from their dental provider. In addition to texting or emailing customized, paperless forms for completion, OperaDDS allows patients to quickly complete these forms on the practice’s website, or in-practice via tablet or kiosk.
Dr. Bryan Laskin, the founder of Minneapolis-based Operability, LLC, is joining Vyne Dental as a strategic advisor to ensure OperaDDS’ continued success as it is paired with Vyne Dental solutions, including Vyne Trellis.
Vyne Dental recently released Vyne Trellis(™), a comprehensive, web-based dental billing platform designed to help dental practices improve and manage their revenue cycles, exchange encrypted health information, and determine a patient’s insurance eligibility and benefit coverage levels in real-time.
Pairing Vyne Trellis with OperaDDS creates a unique integration, in the dental space, between the traditional revenue cycle and patient engagement workflows, with the goal of elevating the dental practice-dental patient relationship through robust patient interaction and engagement.
“For the past year, Vyne’s Dental’s mission has been to become a leading provider of fully automated revenue cycle management solutions in dentistry,” said Steve Roberts, president of Vyne Dental. “With the previous acquisitions of Renaissance Electronic Services, LLC, Tesia Clearinghouse, LLC, DSO Data, and now this exciting, new technology, we are one step closer to accomplishing this goal.”
Launched in 2011, OperaDDS has focused on elevating the dental industry by embracing technology and putting patients first.
“I’m passionate about helping doctors grow their practices and improve their patient satisfaction by embracing technology,” said Dr. Laskin, a practicing dentist, technologist, and entrepreneur. “OperaDDS’ innovations are being used by thousands of dental practices across the country, and through this integration, I’m confident that we’ll be able to tackle many more of dentistry’s most significant patient engagement and revenue cycle challenges.”
The acquisition of Operability, LLC further establishes Vyne Dental as the industry leader in end-to-end information exchange and communication management solutions for healthcare, Roberts said. Vyne Dental currently helps more than 74,000 dental practices manage their revenue cycles, send encrypted communications, and position their practices to thrive.
Vyne Dental, a leading provider of revenue cycle, claims management and electronic health information exchange for all-sized dental practices, announced the launch of Vyne Trellis, a comprehensive, web-based, dental billing platform designed to help dental practices improve and manage their revenue cycles, exchange encrypted health information, and determine real-time eligibility of patient benefit coverage levels.
“My personal experience with Vyne Trellis has been outstanding. As I have worked in dental claim submission for more than 10 years, Vyne Trellis has, no doubt, been the easiest and most user friendly one to work with,” Vyne Dental customer Katie Billings, account coordinator at Reed Family Dentistry in Millington, Tenn., said. “I highly recommend any dental office in need of a claims processing program, to use this one. I can’t say enough positive things about this program and what it offers.”
Vyne Trellis™ offers several new powerful revenue cycle and claims management options to dental practices. The platform’s features include:
- Web-based user interface to support and simplify secure, remote billing teams and workflows.
- Real-time benefit plan eligibility verification that reduces manual time practice employees spend interacting with payers — practice billing and claims managers receive verification of patient benefits in real-time through the Vyne Trellis web-based platform;
- An electronic attachment submission solution that boasts connections to more than 800 payers across the country; A feature-rich portal that integrates a practice’s submitted, processed, and paid claims — and any supporting claims attachments — to each patient and their respective payer; and
- Validation capabilities that identify potential errors, such as a missing insurance subscriber number, claim form information, and patient and provider information, before submitting documents to a payer — helping prevent rejected claims, speed adjudication and create efficiency across a practice’s revenue cycle.
An additional benefit is dental practices’ ability to enroll in Vyne Trellis’ Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) Benefits and Features Option. Through it, they receive electronic remittance advice through Vyne Trellis. Available in electronic format, the individual ERAs are populated alongside a patient’s claim in Vyne Trellis, allowing billing managers to easily identify outstanding patient balances.