Aspen Dental has officially opened its doors in Wake Forest, North Carolina, with the opening of a brand-new office, bringing a renowned dentist to the community. This is the 24th Aspen Dental practice in North Carolina, as Aspen Dental continues to break down barriers and bring comprehensive, affordable care to patients across the country.
Located at 12612 Capital Blvd, the office is led by Dr. Mohammad Spouh, who received his DDS degree from Indiana University. Dr. Spouh and his team will provide a full range of dental services ranging from preventive care and general dentistry to dentures and restoration. The opening of this new practice will also create local jobs in the Wake Forest community and increase access to care in the state of North Carolina.
Independently-owned and operated, Aspen Dental offices offer patient-friendly programs and services that make it easier for patients to get the dental care they need, including:
- Personalized treatment and friendly service. Each patient receives a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan designed by the dentist, with long-term oral and overall health in mind. Available services may include hygiene, treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, clear aligners, implants, extractions, fillings, oral surgery, whitening, and crown and bridge work.
- Safe and clean care environments. We’ve always been committed to the highest safety standards, and in a world where things are changing fast, we have implemented heightened cleaning, hygiene and safety standards, symptom screening for appointments, social distancing at our offices, and now offer virtual visits for our patients. You can learn more about our health and safety protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic through our Smile Wide, Smile Safe Promise.
- Affordable dental care. Aspen Dental practices are committed to keeping prices low so that patients can get the care they need. The practice works with all insurance providers and handles the paperwork, saving patients time and hassle, and offers free new-patient exams and X-rays for patients without dental insurance. And since no one likes an unexpected bill, the practice offers a clear, detailed estimate on the cost of treatment to give patients peace of mind.
- On-site denture labs and Denture Money Back Guarantee. Every Aspen Dental practice is equipped with an on-site denture laboratory, which helps facilitate quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Patients choose Aspen Dental for the seven styles of full and partial dentures and have the comfort of knowing that the supportive dentists and staff will go above and beyond to ensure proper fit and comfort of their custom-crafted dentures.
- Convenient hours and location. The office will be open extended hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, so that patients can see the dentist at a time that works best for their schedule. Walk-in and emergency patients are welcome.
Office hours will be Monday through Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. To make a dental appointment, patients can go to www.aspendental.com and click on Schedule a New Patient Appointment; or call (919) 435-3313 or 800-ASPEN DENTAL (800-277-3633).